jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: Promoting SPI from contrib
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2007 09:22:45 GMT
hi jukka

 > Thus I would like to start promoting the SPI components
 > from contrib with a goal of having at least a part of them
 > included in the Jackrabbit 1.4 release.

i'm obviously in favour of the promotion.
however, i would prefer to promote not only

 >    * spi/spi into jackrabbit-spi
 >    * spi/commons into jackrabbit-spi-commons

but also the 2 components that allow to use the SPI as
an alternative JCR implementation and to create connectors
on released code.

 >   * spi/jcr2spi into jackrabbit-jcr2spi
 >   * spi/spi2jcr into jackrabbit-spi2jcr

jukka, how is the official procedure for the promotion?
will there be an extra vote or can we continue on this
if nobody objects?

angela