jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Böhme <sandro.boe...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Eclipse JCRManagement
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2007 19:39:02 GMT
>> Is anybody here involved with JCRMAnagement (
>> http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/JCR_Management) ?
Yes, I'am :-).

>> I'm wondering the relationship between JCRManagement and JCR-OCM.
In short: One part of JCR Management has the same goal of JCR-OCM
(exposing node data and operations in domain models) but it uses an MDSD
approach using the Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF). Additionally JCR
Management also has other goals like ad hoc and batched refactoring
I could tell you more about it but I think it makes more sense to make
an online presentation as soon as it is demoable.

Within the next two weeks I will probably be able to work on it within
working hours sponsored by my employer inovex GmbH (http://www.inovex.de).
You can stay up to date about it having a look at the wiki page that I
update on a regular basis.

I'm looking forward to answer any specific question you might have.

View raw message