jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Dominique Pfister (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Resolved: (JCR-993) corrupted paths after moving nodes
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 09:58:04 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-993?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel

Dominique Pfister resolved JCR-993.

    Resolution: Fixed

As stated previously, caching a path to a child whose parent is currently being modified (or
transient) leads to this problem and subsequent changes are hardly detectable. I therefore
added a check to the CHM and verified that the testcase now passes.

Fixed in revision 552445.

> corrupted paths after moving nodes
> ----------------------------------
>                 Key: JCR-993
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-993
>             Project: Jackrabbit
>          Issue Type: Bug
>    Affects Versions: 1.3
>            Reporter: Stefan Rinner
>            Assignee: Dominique Pfister
>         Attachments: JackrabbitPathProb.java
> we just found a bug which corrupts the results of Node.getPath() - it seems to be related
to older Jackrabbit bugs (e.g. JCR-768) but still happens in jackrabbit 1.3 and jackrabbit-1.4-SNAPSHOT
> Basically we have a node with 3 subnodes (a, b, c), we move all of them to index 1 -
this works fine, unless we call getPath() of the third Node before moving it.
> The expected paths after moving would be:
> a: /pages[37]/page/element[3]
> b: /pages[37]/page/element[2]
> c: /pages[37]/page/element
> But we get these paths:
> a: /pages[37]/page/element[3]
> b: /pages[37]/page/element
> c: /pages[37]/page/element

This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.

View raw message