jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Stefan Rinner (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Commented: (JCR-993) corrupted paths after moving nodes
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 10:39:04 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-993?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#action_12509537
] 

Stefan Rinner commented on JCR-993:
-----------------------------------

have been running my fuzz test with the new jackrabbit version and the tests ran through

thanks for the prompt bugfix

> corrupted paths after moving nodes
> ----------------------------------
>
>                 Key: JCR-993
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-993
>             Project: Jackrabbit
>          Issue Type: Bug
>    Affects Versions: 1.3
>            Reporter: Stefan Rinner
>            Assignee: Dominique Pfister
>         Attachments: JackrabbitPathProb.java
>
>
> we just found a bug which corrupts the results of Node.getPath() - it seems to be related
to older Jackrabbit bugs (e.g. JCR-768) but still happens in jackrabbit 1.3 and jackrabbit-1.4-SNAPSHOT
> Basically we have a node with 3 subnodes (a, b, c), we move all of them to index 1 -
this works fine, unless we call getPath() of the third Node before moving it.
> The expected paths after moving would be:
> a: /pages[37]/page/element[3]
> b: /pages[37]/page/element[2]
> c: /pages[37]/page/element
> But we get these paths:
> a: /pages[37]/page/element[3]
> b: /pages[37]/page/element
> c: /pages[37]/page/element

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message