jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From qcfireball <qcfireb...@yahoo.com>
Subject SystemView Import and UUID
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 12:28:13 GMT

I am trying to do a SystemView Import, and have a UUID created if the node
does not already exist.  I use an XSLT to x-form my XML into the proper
SystemView, and include a node for jcr:uuid.  If this value is empty, the
JCR throws an exception.  If I remove the jcr:uuid node, the JCR imports the
XML without Exception.

My problem is that I don't want to maintain 2 XSLT's or have to post process
the XML to remove the jcr:uuid node.

Is there any way to import XML with the following jcr:uuid node value in the
imported XML?

<sv:property sv:name="jcr:uuid" sv:type="String">
    <sv:value/>
</sv:property>