jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From qcfireball <qcfireb...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Question
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 16:17:53 GMT

Here is what we are trying to accomplish.

We have several "sites" {Public, Local, National, Press, etc...} and wanted
to use separate workspaces for each one in order to segment the content.
However, occasionally, content from one "site" must refer to content from
another "site".  If we implemented this using workspaces, a node from one
workspace will need to refer to a node from a different workspace.