jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacco van Weert" <1111softw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit board report draft
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2007 18:40:01 GMT

> Jacco van Weert has announced a nice JCR Controller tool on the user
> mailing list and is interested in bringing it to Jackrabbit through
> the Apache Incubator.

Hello Jukka,

I am back from a short vacation.
I also worked on the JCR Controller code in the process of making it Apache
ready.
I removed the need of the kde_icons by creating the icons on my own, the
license issues should now being resolved, perhaps the "swing-layout-1.0.jar"
library is an issue, it's part of the Netbeans GUI designer. I can also
remove this library when I use Java 6.

How do I proceed now?

Greetings,

  Jacco