jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Kiehl <christ...@sulu3000.de>
Subject Re: Newbie Maven question
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 18:33:03 GMT
Julian Reschke wrote:

>> But in this repository there is no 1.1-SNAPSHOT version. Since the
>> reason for using a SNAPSHOT version is most likely to become aware of
>> integration problems early it makes almost no sense to use
>> 1.1-SNAPSHOT here. I would use either a stable version like 1.1, 1.2,
>> 1.3 or use the current snapshot which is 1.4-SNAPSHOT.
>
> Understood. So these contrib projects probably just need to be updated
> to require 1.4-SNAPSHOT, right?

Yes, that should do the job. If you then just do a "mvn install" in the project
root all the deps like "api", "core" etc. should be installed into your local
repository, thus making it unnecessary to add the repository section to your
pom.xml/settings.xml I mentioned in my last mail.

Cheers,
Christoph