jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Kiehl <christ...@sulu3000.de>
Subject Re: Newbie Maven question
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 17:53:11 GMT
Julian Reschke wrote:

> For instance, contrib/jcr-navigator wants jackrabbit-core version
> 1.1-SNAPSHOT, which I can't (?) build from trunk, nor is available from
> repo1.maven.org.

repo1.maven.org doesn't host SNAPSHOT dependencies. AFAIK Jackrabbit SNAPSHOT
dependencies are hosted by this repository:

But in this repository there is no 1.1-SNAPSHOT version. Since the reason for
using a SNAPSHOT version is most likely to become aware of integration problems
early it makes almost no sense to use 1.1-SNAPSHOT here. I would use either a
stable version like 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 or use the current snapshot which is 1.4-SNAPSHOT.

To use the snapshot versions you have to add the following section to the
pom.xml or your local settings.xml:

       <name>Apache Development Repository</name>

View raw message