jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Mohammed ATMANE" <matm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: exception
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 14:05:21 GMT
have you the plugin of tomcat in your MyEclipse? have you the three icons of
Tomcat (start icon, stop icon and restart icon) ?

2007/6/20, siraj ahmed <siraj.ahmed@hurix.com>:

> [...]
>

> This email, and any attachments ("this email"), is confidential. If you
> are not the addressee
> please tell the sender immediately, and destroy this email without using,
> sending or storing
> it. Any opinions, express or implied, in this email, are those of the
> sender, and are not
> necessarily approved by Hurix Systems. Except as expressly stated, this
> e-mail should not be
> regarded as an offer, solicitation, recommendation or agreement to buy or
> sell products or
> services, or to enter into any contract. E-mail transmissions are not
> secure and may suffer
> errors, viruses, delay, interception and amendment. Hurix Systems does not
> accept liability
> for damage caused by any of the foregoing.
>
> HURIX SYSTEMS MAY MONITOR ALL INCOMING AND OUTGOING MAILS

Ecole des Mines d'Ales Site EERIE - Mohammed ATMANE - Eleve Ingenieur
Parc Scientifique Georges Besse - 30035 Nimes Cedex 1 - France
Tel : 0686794986
E-mail : mohammed.Atmane@ema.fr