jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Mohammed ATMANE" <matm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: exception
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 13:48:49 GMT
when you use MyEclipse, to restart your application you shouldn't use the
red square to stop your application, because the red square of MyEclipse
don't call the destroy(), so don't remove the file lock. we need to you the
button whith crossed cat icon

2007/6/20, siraj ahmed <siraj.ahmed@hurix.com>:

> Yes, I uses MyEclipse with Tomcat
>

> Mohammed ATMANE wrote:
> > which application server do you use ?
> > do you use eclipse + plugin Tomcat ?
> >

> > 2007/6/20, siraj ahmed <siraj.ahmed@hurix.com>:
> >>
> >> I am getting this problem when ever I restart my application , any
> >> solution to avoid this regualarly its very helpful........
> >>
> >> javax.servlet.ServletException: The repository home at c:\temp\Blogging
> >> appears to be in use since the file at c:\temp\Blogging\.lock is locked
> >> by another process.
> >>    at
> >> com.onjava.blog.util.JackrabbitPlugin.init(JackrabbitPlugin.java:43)
> >>    at
> >> org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.initModulePlugIns(
> >> ActionServlet.java:869)
> >>    at
> >> org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.init(ActionServlet.java:336)
> >>    at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:211)
> >>    at
> >> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(
> StandardWrapper.java
> >>
> >> :1105)
> >>    at
> >> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:932)
> >>    at
> >> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(
> >> StandardContext.java:3951)
> >>    at
> >> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java
> :4225)
> >>
> >>    at
> >> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.checkResources(HostConfig.java
> >> :1089)
> >>    at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.check(HostConfig.java
> :1187)
> >>    at
> >> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java
> :292)
> >>
> >>    at
> >> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(
> >> LifecycleSupport.java:119)
> >>    at
> >> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.backgroundProcess(
> >> ContainerBase.java:1305)
> >>    at
> >>

> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.processChildren
> >>
> >> (ContainerBase.java:1569)
> >>    at
> >>

> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.processChildren
> >>
> >> (ContainerBase.java:1578)
> >>    at
> >> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.run
> (
> >> ContainerBase.java:1558)
> >>    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

> >> Hurix Mumbai telephone numbers have changed. New numbers are:
> >>
> >> Mumbai 1: Simran Center -    +91 22 6677 4888
> >>
> >> Mumbai 2: Solitiare Center - +91 22 6709 6888
> >> ***Disclaimer***

> [...]

Ecole des Mines d'Ales Site EERIE - Mohammed ATMANE - Eleve Ingenieur
Parc Scientifique Georges Besse - 30035 Nimes Cedex 1 - France
Tel : 0686794986
E-mail : mohammed.Atmane@ema.fr