jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Mohammed ATMANE" <matm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: exception
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 13:07:29 GMT
Hi,
The probleme is that your application server  did not call  the destroy()
function of the servlet to unlock the repository, is possible that the
deployment was not correctly made.
to unlock manually, you need delete the .lock file (in your case
c:\temp\Blogging\.lock)

2007/6/20, siraj ahmed <siraj.ahmed@hurix.com>:

> I am getting this problem when ever I restart my application , any
> solution to avoid this regualarly its very helpful........
>
> javax.servlet.ServletException: The repository home at c:\temp\Blogging
> appears to be in use since the file at c:\temp\Blogging\.lock is locked
> by another process.
>    at com.onjava.blog.util.JackrabbitPlugin.init(JackrabbitPlugin.java:43)
>    at
> org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.initModulePlugIns(
> ActionServlet.java:869)
>    at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.init(ActionServlet.java:336)
>    at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:211)
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java
> :1105)
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:932)
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(
> StandardContext.java:3951)
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4225)
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.checkResources(HostConfig.java
> :1089)
>    at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.check(HostConfig.java:1187)
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:292)
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(
> LifecycleSupport.java:119)
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.backgroundProcess(
> ContainerBase.java:1305)
>    at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.processChildren
> (ContainerBase.java:1569)
>    at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.processChildren
> (ContainerBase.java:1578)
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.run(
> ContainerBase.java:1558)

> Hurix Mumbai telephone numbers have changed. New numbers are:
>
> Mumbai 1: Simran Center -    +91 22 6677 4888
>
> Mumbai 2: Solitiare Center - +91 22 6709 6888
> ***Disclaimer***
>

> This email, and any attachments ("this email"), is confidential. If you
> are not the addressee
> please tell the sender immediately, and destroy this email without using,
> sending or storing
> it. Any opinions, express or implied, in this email, are those of the
> sender, and are not
> necessarily approved by Hurix Systems. Except as expressly stated, this
> e-mail should not be
> regarded as an offer, solicitation, recommendation or agreement to buy or
> [...]

Ecole des Mines d'Ales Site EERIE - Mohammed ATMANE - Eleve Ingenieur
Parc Scientifique Georges Besse - 30035 Nimes Cedex 1 - France
Tel : 0686794986
E-mail : mohammed.Atmane@ema.fr