jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Felix Meschberger" <Felix.Meschber...@day.com>
Subject Re: Publishing snapshots of jackrabbit ocm
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2007 08:28:47 GMT
Hi all,

True, but I think the OCM is special as there are current plans to promote
it to a component of Jackrabbit. So I would very much welcome snapshot
builds, too.

Jukka, how about adding the OCM to the Jackrabbit continuum ?

Fixing the correct pom setup is just a matter of adding this parent
reference:

    <parent>
        <groupId>org.apache.jackrabbit</groupId>
        <artifactId>jackrabbit</jackrabbit>
        <version>1.3</version>
    </parent>

Regards