jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From KÖLL Claus <C.KO...@TIROL.GV.AT>
Subject AW: Re: AW: Re: Loading Node without loading Binary Data
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 12:12:21 GMT
hi christoph,

thanks for the informations but it works not as you described.
the variable minblobsize will only be used on writestate to
decide to store the binval data into the binval table or not.
i have debuged the code and it works like ...

sample code ...

the result has only content nodes ..

Workspace workspace = session.getWorkspace();
QueryManager queryManager = workspace.getQueryManager();
Query query = queryManager.createQuery("//element(*, nt:base)[jcr:contains(., 'abc')] order
by jcr:score()", Query.XPATH);
QueryResult queryResult = query.execute();
NodeIterator nodeIterator = queryResult.getNodes();
nodeIterator.nextNode();
	-> (some debug infos ...)
	BundleDBPM.loadBundle()
		BundleBinding.readBundle()
		.. some code in the method

		        // properties
		        name = readIndexedQName(in);
		        while (name != null) {
		            PropertyId pId = new PropertyId(bundle.getId(), name);
		            NodePropBundle.PropertyEntry pState = readPropertyEntry(in, pId);
			.. some code in readProperty ...

		                case PropertyType.BINARY:
                        	    if (blobStore instanceof ResourceBasedBLOBStore) {
		                	val = InternalValue.create(((ResourceBasedBLOBStore) blobStore).getResource(blobIds[i]));
	                            } else {
            	                    val = InternalValue.create(blobStore.get(blobIds[i]), false);
                        	    }

    			   BundleDBPM.DBBlobStore.get() <- in this method the binvalue will be loaded from
db !

So every time i call nextNode() on nodeiterator the binvalue will be loaded ..
do i make something wrong... please help

BR,
claus