jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric Esnault <f...@legisway.com>
Subject RE: Jackrabbit press release
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2007 10:55:44 GMT

Jackrabbit developer, but now you have my point of view, whether you want it or not ;)

Frédéric Esnault

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Jukka Zitting [mailto:jukka.zitting@gmail.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 29 juin 2007 12:33
À : dev@jackrabbit.apache.org
Objet : Jackrabbit press release

Hi,

Apache projects can issue formal press releases when there are some
major new stuff to be announced beyond the normal technical audience.
Press releases are a good way to generate interest within the press,
analysts, and other similar audiences.

Jackrabbit 2.0 with JCR 2.0 support will definitely be a good reason
for doing a press release, but I'm wondering if we should also do a
press release for Jackrabbit 1.4 later this year. It seems like 1.4 is
becoming our coolest release since Jackrabbit 1.0 and the timing would
coincide nicely with ApacheCon US.

WDYT?

BR,

Jukka Zitting