jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Nandana Mihindukulasooriya" <nandana....@gmail.com>
Subject GSoC 2007 - jcr-jackrabbit-demo - Update
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 05:03:46 GMT
Hi,
    I'm Nandana Mihindukulasooriya and I got selected for a Google Summer of
Code project this year to develop a JCR demo application based on
Jackrabbit. My proposal can be found
here<http://wiki.apache.org/general/NandanaMihindukulasooriya/GSoC2007/jackrabbit-jcr-demo>.
I have started the project but these days I'm going at a slow phase as my
final year exam is on. It will be over soon ( 14th ) then I can contribute
to the project in full phase. Initial discussions about the project can be
found here<http://www.nabble.com/How-to-start-thinking-in-JCR-tf3452522.html>and
here<http://www.nabble.com/Google-Summer-of-Code-2007---jackrabbit-jcr-demo-t3428515.html>.
I hope all the developers here in the mailing list will help me with
comments and feedback.

Thank you,
Nandana Mihindukulasooriya.