jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Perez" <mper...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: S3 persistence manager
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 22:53:19 GMT
Really glad to read that. Massive distributed storage propositions are being
proven like very good solutions for massive scaling. I guess the key
challenge in this case is trying to minimize bandwidth usage as much as
possible in addition to the traditional storage challenge.

Would be really nice to test it when that global data store stuff you are
working in is done. If at that time I have some web projec using Jackrabbit
(hopefully) I would love to spend some time playing with that. However, It
would be even better if someone already has experiences or is already trying
to do it and shares his experience.

Cheers,
Martin