jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Edgar Poce" <edgarp...@gmail.com>
Subject removing projects from contrib
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 18:54:45 GMT
Hello,

  It's my understanding that projects under contrib should be there
only if it's planned to release them. However, there are a few contrib
projects I contributed that I think don't match this criteria because
it's been a while since they are in contrib and there's no interest
from the community.

If no one opposes I'd like to remove the following projects.

- vfs
- sanitycheck
- jcr-taglib
- jcr-commands
- jcr-navigator

I have interest in jcr-taglib, commands and navigator, I used them in
previous projects and I'll probably use them again, so if no one
opposes I'd like move them to google code or sourceforge.

br,
edgar