jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Thomas Mueller" <thomas.tom.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: atomic vs group node creation/storage
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 09:21:41 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to reproduce the problem (with 1000 child nodes), but so
far I couldn't find a problem. This could have two reasons:

A) Are you sure you cleaned the repository between tests?
B) The method initializeContractor.
  Could you please send your code for initializeContractor?
  I used:

    static void initializeContractor(Session session, Node contractor)
throws Exception {
        contractor.setProperty("name", "Hello");
    }

After testOneByOne I have:
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM default_binval: 0
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM default_node: 1003