jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Object Content Mapping - Status
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 08:44:35 GMT
Hi,

On 6/20/07, Felix Meschberger <Felix.Meschberger@day.com> wrote:
> Re Release: If adding OCM to the 1.4 release, would it be possible to have
> an initial "standalone" release after 1.3.1 but before Jackrabbit 1.4 ? I
> have no actual requirement currently, just being curious.

If people want that, then it's certainly possible to do such a
standalone release.

I guess sooner or later we need to start splitting the synchronous
release cycle into independent subproject cycles. That would
eventually mean creating independent Jira spaces for the subprojects,
etc. I would preferably wait at least until Jackrabbit 2.0 before we
take that road, but it's certainly possible to do isolated component
releases already before that.

BR,

Jukka Zitting