jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Loading Node without loading Binary Data
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 13:20:29 GMT
Hi,

On 6/14/07, KÖLL Claus <C.KOELL@tirol.gv.at> wrote:
> ok so the informations from christopher are unfortunately not right :-(
> i hope that my problem will be resolved with the JCR-926
>
> what do you think how long will it take to solve this problem ?

I have a working prototype and should have no trouble properly
integrating it with Jackrabbit in a month or so. It looks like we
could include the feature in Jackrabbit 1.4, but since it will mean
backwards-incompatible changes in Jackrabbit core we will need to
implement, test and document some heavy-duty content migration tools
before we can release the feature. Such tools will be very useful also
for number of other purposes, but it is not yet clear when we will
have them.

BR,

Jukka Zitting