jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 1.3.1 release plan
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 10:58:23 GMT
Hi,

> Jackrabbit 1.3.1 will be a patch release with selected bug fixes from
> the svn trunk. No features or other improvements will be included in
> 1.3.1. I will soon start grooming the issue tracker for the release
> and merging the selected fixes to the 1.3 branch. Please let me know
> if there are some fixes that you'd especially like to see in this
> release. I will be doing an updated release plan later on once the
> list of fixes to include is close to final.

See below for the current list of issues to be included in 1.3.1:

  [JCR-385] ClassCastExeption when executing union queries
  [JCR-672] Deadlock on concurrent save/checkin operations possible
  [JCR-699] Clustering: re-registration of nodetypes is not synchronized
  [JCR-778] Error on query initialization - intermittent
  [JCR-856] NodeAddMixinTest assumptions on addMixin behaviour
  [JCR-858] NotQuery does not implement extractTerms()
  [JCR-859] rep:excerpt() may return malformed XML
  [JCR-885] BundlePersistenceManager.externalBLOBs can not be configured
  [JCR-886] Index recovery may fail with IllegalArgumentException
  [JCR-892] XML export (stream) doesn't initialize TransformerHandler ...
  [JCR-893] More query classes with missing extractTerms()
  [JCR-894] rep:excerpt() not working for attribute searches
  [JCR-895] Registering node type names with spaces fails in clustered ...
  [JCR-897] ItemState constructor throws IllegalArgumentException
  [JCR-900] Lucene queries are not properly rewritten
  [JCR-911] Remove sanityCheck() from ItemImpl.getSession()
  [JCR-912] OverlappingFileLockException with JRE 1.6
  [JCR-913] DatabaseJournal.checkSchema generates "Cannot call commit ...
  [JCR-915] Invalid Journal Record appearing when read during sync operation
  [JCR-931] cluster synchronization NPE
  [JCR-933] RepositoryImpl.acquireRepositoryLock() fails to detect that ...
  [JCR-945] Use correct version number in repository descriptor
  [JCR-950] The move method doesn't remove the source node
  [JCR-951] OracleFileSystem uses getClass().getResourceAsStream to load ...

Please let me know if any other fixes should be included in the 1.3.1
release. I will keep an eye on the issue tracker, and unless something
serious comes up I will start preparing the release candidate early
next week.

BR,

Jukka Zitting