jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC] mu-assessment state
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 11:43:37 GMT
Hi,

On 6/6/07, Pavel Konnikov <konnikov@gmail.com> wrote:
> Currently I was developed static pages that presents users screens in
> scenarios.
> I was played with JCR and Jackrabbit API and designed project structure.
> Soon I will write servlets and JSPs for scenario "User pass test"
> (http://konnikov.net/GSoC/2007/jackrabbit-jcr-demo/).

Thanks for the update!

Did you have a chance to look at the new servlet support classes I
added in jackrabbit-servlet? See JCR-956 and the related thread on
this mailing list. The code is not yet released (and will probably not
be before the end of the summer) but it could be something that you
may want to leverage in the example webapp.

BR,

Jukka Zitting