jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal for managing JCR resources in webapps
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 18:57:04 GMT
Hi,

> Makes sense. I guess we could make the jackrabbit-jcr-rmi and
> jackrabbit-core dependencies of the potential jackrabbit-servlet
> component optional so a client would need to explicitly add those
> dependencies if it wants to use those servlets.

As of revision 544209 there is now a new component called
jackrabbit-jcr-servlet that contains the new servlet classes. It has
jackrabbit-jcr-rmi and jackrabbit-core as optional dependencies to
avoid inflicting them to unsuspecting clients.

The component is already top-level since I definitely want to include
this in Jackrabbit 1.4.

BR,

Jukka Zitting