jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Jackrabbit 1.3.1 release plan
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 10:42:49 GMT
Hi,

The Jackrabbit issue tracker is seeing some amazing activity. We're
just 1.5 months from the last release and there are already over a
hundred resolved issues waiting in the tracker. Many thanks to all of
you who are reporting issues and submitting patches! To push some of
those goodies out to Jackrabbit users I plan to cut the next patch
release in a few weeks before the vacation period starts.

Jackrabbit 1.3.1 will be a patch release with selected bug fixes from
the svn trunk. No features or other improvements will be included in
1.3.1. I will soon start grooming the issue tracker for the release
and merging the selected fixes to the 1.3 branch. Please let me know
if there are some fixes that you'd especially like to see in this
release. I will be doing an updated release plan later on once the
list of fixes to include is close to final.

My plan is to use the next few weeks to sort out the fixes to be
included in 1.3.1 and to merge them in the 1.3 branch. There will
probably not be a need to iterate on release candidates, so I hope to
have the official release vote started before the end of June and the
release going out probably in early July.

BR,

Jukka Zitting