jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Christophe Lombart" <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Publishing snapshots of jackrabbit ocm
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2007 08:13:02 GMT
the ocm tools are still in the contrib area. I'm quite new in the Jackrabbit
team but I think that all contrib subprojects are not deployed in the apache
snapshot repo.

There is a plan to make the first ocm release after the summer.

Christophe

On 6/27/07, Carlos Sanchez <carlos@apache.org> wrote:

> HI
>
> I started to take a look to jackrabbit-ocm and
> jackrabbit-ocm-nodemanagement and noticed that they are not deployed
> to the apache snapshot repo which makes it harder for people to
> consume and give it a try.

Seems also that the poms don't have the necessary information nor they