jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Christophe Lombart" <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web app design pattern questions
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 14:35:40 GMT
It should be nice to collect the different JCR/Jackrabbit experiences and
make a JCR design pattern catalog (web, simple app, ...).
Maybe in the wiki ? It will take a lot of time but we can start with small
pieces of info and when someone want to share its experience, it can add
more info in this catalog.  If we have different point of view, it will also
help to compare the different solutions.

br,
Christophe