jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Christophe Lombart" <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Object Content Mapping - Status
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 08:22:36 GMT

> Hi,
>
> On 6/19/07, Christophe Lombart <christophe.lombart@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I would like to check together what is missing in the OCM framework for
> its
> > first release.
>
> Kudos for the progress!

This is nothing compare to the Jackrabbit core :-)

Do you want to make a standalone OCM release,
> or should we include it as a component in the Jackrabbit 1.4 release?

It should nice to see it as a component of Jackrabbit 1.4. I think more
developpers will use it if it is an "official" Jackrabbit component.
Why not for Jackrabbit 1.3.1 (depending on the release date) ?

It would be nice to have OCM included in our Continuum installation at
> http://jackrabbit.zones.apache.org/. Do you mind if I do the required
> POM updates (mostly <scm/> entries)?

Excellent idea.

Another point :
Do you have some recommandation for the website doc ? I would like to
migrate the old ocm into the Jackrabbit website.

br,
Christophe