jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Christophe Lombart" <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web app design pattern questions
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2007 14:52:00 GMT
On 6/19/07, bilobag <bilobag@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I read about the mapping tool, but i didn't think it was in a stable
> condition.

Well,  it is not so bad. They are more and more unit tests.
I think we are almost ready to create its first release (see my previous
post on that topic).

Also, is there any documentation for getting started with this?

I would like to work on the doc asap but they are some interresting info in
the doc folder. You can generate it with maven. Anyway,  I have to review it
due to a lot of changes since the move into Jackrabbit.

So the wrapper class design isn't a good idea?

not for me :-) maybe others can have another point of view