jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Christophe Lombart" <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: error compiling jcr-mapping in Jackrabbit source tree
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 21:15:12 GMT
Ruchi,

I made some tests on another pc and i can compile jackrabbit and the
jcr-mapping (ocm) subproject.
I didn't get the JTA dependency error. I'm just wondering if others have the
same problem ?

If you want, we can make a chat and try to review this issue together. Let
me know when you have time tommorow.

br,
christophe