jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Stefan Rinner (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Created: (JCR-993) corrupted paths after moving nodes
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2007 16:39:04 GMT
corrupted paths after moving nodes
----------------------------------

                 Key: JCR-993
                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-993
             Project: Jackrabbit
          Issue Type: Bug
    Affects Versions: 1.3
            Reporter: Stefan Rinner


we just found a bug which corrupts the results of Node.getPath() - it seems to be related
to older Jackrabbit bugs (e.g. JCR-768) but still happens in jackrabbit 1.3 and jackrabbit-1.4-SNAPSHOT

Basically we have a node with 3 subnodes (a, b, c), we move all of them to index 1 - this
works fine, unless we call getPath() of the third Node before moving it.

The expected paths after moving would be:
a: /pages[37]/page/element[3]
b: /pages[37]/page/element[2]
c: /pages[37]/page/element

But we get these paths:

a: /pages[37]/page/element[3]
b: /pages[37]/page/element
c: /pages[37]/page/element

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message