jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From bilobag <bilo...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Web app design pattern questions
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2007 19:54:48 GMT

Thanks for the quick responses.  I am interested in trying the mapping tool.
I am currently using Spring and noticed that you are working on some spring
integration components.  Are these in a stable state?  I would like to be
able to configure the jcr mapping file in my spring configuration to load at
startup.  Please let me know if there is anything that currently does this.
Thanks.