jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Felix Meschberger" <Felix.Meschber...@day.com>
Subject Re: Session pool (was : loading javaclasses-node mapping files in multiuser environment)
Date Sun, 20 May 2007 10:48:55 GMT
Hi Christophe,

Yes, we have a custom AccessManager. I cannot comment on how complicated it
was to implement this, as far as I can tell, the most complicated part was
to ensure performance. Maybe Tobias Bocanegra can tell more on this.

We do not use JAAS for ensuring the permissions but store the permissions in
the repository itself using special mixin node types.

AFAIK, we use the JAAS mechanism only to integrate with authentication but
not for access control.

Regards
Felix