jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Stefan Guggisberg" <stefan.guggisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCR-936
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 14:06:21 GMT
On 5/23/07, Amir Mistric <amistric@nemours.org> wrote:
> What could be the problem then? The error states is a NULL constraint violation?

see http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-936

cheers
stefan

> Thanks
>
> Amir

as NULLs) and the root node having a name == "" ....

> no, that's not the problem here. see my comment on JCR-936
>

> > We are trying to use Oracle as a backend for Magnolia ECMS (which uses
> > Jackrabbit 1.3) My company spent significant amount of money into Oracle infrastructure
and I have no other choice of a DB.

> > I would like to know if Oracle based PersistanceManagers and FileSystems will be
resolved in next release of Jackrabbit and when that may be...I know it is maybe a lot to
ask but we are at the standstill...

> OraclePersistanceManager (non-bundle) and OracleFileSystem were first released with jackrabbit
1.1. they've been since extensively used in production environments.