jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "AJ Chen" <cano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon wrap-up
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 17:02:56 GMT
Jukka,
Thanks for sharing the info.  I'm also using Jackrabbit to store data in my
application that deals with RDF. Jackrabbit is such a natural fit for data
modeling applications using semantic web language RDF or OWl. It would be
great if semantic web use case can be a consideration in future jackrabbit
spec.

-AJ

AJ Chen, PhD
Palo Alto, CA