jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Cédric Damioli <cedric.dami...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Raw mode
Date Thu, 31 May 2007 10:23:34 GMT
Nice idea, from my POV.
This could also solve the problem of restoring a version history backup,
or all "protected" values related problems.

But of course, it would go against the initial JSR-170 spec.

This point actually highlights the lack of administrative API in JR,
doesn't it ?
It may be the right time to think to such an API ?
WDYT ?

Regards,

Cédric

--