jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: jackrabbit-core maven build failure
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 13:45:32 GMT
Hi Claus,

KÖLL Claus wrote:
> i tried to build jackrabbit-core and i got this error
>
> Results :
>
> Failed tests:
>   testEqualsGeneralComparison(org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.UpperLowerCaseQueryTest)
>   testNotEqualsGeneralComparison(org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.UpperLowerCaseQueryTest)
>   testRangeWithEmptyString(org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.UpperLowerCaseQueryTest)

this is caused by a change that I did for JCR-920. I just fixed it a second ago.

thanks for reporting the failing tests.

> I saw this
>
> Running org.apache.jackrabbit.test.TestAll
> [Fatal Error] :1:10: Attribute name "is" associated with an element type "this"
> must be followed by the ' = ' character.
> [Fatal Error] :1:10: Attribute name "is" associated with an element type "this"
> must be followed by the ' = ' character.
> [Fatal Error] :-1:-1: Premature end of file.
> [Fatal Error] :-1:-1: Premature end of file.
>
> do i make something wrong ?

no, you don't. this is a somewhat expected result. one of the tests tries to
parse malformed XML and checks if an exception is thrown. one side effect using
java 1.5 is the fatal error that is logged to system out by the parser itself.
jackrabbit cannot control this.

regards
  marcel