jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Christophe Lombart" <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Session pool (was : loading javaclasses-node mapping files in multiuser environment)
Date Sat, 19 May 2007 22:18:13 GMT
thanks for the info. How do you manage the permission (on the application
level or with a specific Jackrabbit AccessManager) ?

I'm wondering how is it easy to build my own Jackrabbit AccessManager to
manage my permissions with JAAS. Maybe this is not the good way if I want to
use a session pool.

I would be very interested in hearing of your findings regarding the session
> pool.

Yes I'm interesting to share info and experience on that  topic