jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Martijn Hendriks" <marti...@gx.nl>
Subject Clustering: JournalException
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 09:37:29 GMT
Hi,

During the testing of a clustered Jackrabbit 1.3 setup we came across
the issue that spaces in the names of nodetype definitions (which is
allowed by the JSR 170 spec if I remember correctly) cause
JournalExceptions:

SEVERE: Unable to read revision '61'.
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.journal.JournalException: Parse error while
reading node type definition.
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.journal.AbstractRecord.readNodeTypeDef(Abstra
ctRecord.java:245)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.cluster.ClusterNode.consume(ClusterNode.java:
1033)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.journal.AbstractJournal.doSync(AbstractJourna
l.java:191)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.journal.AbstractJournal.sync(AbstractJournal.
java:166)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.cluster.ClusterNode.sync(ClusterNode.java:286
)

Caused by: org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.compact.ParseException:
Missing '[' delimiter for beginning of node type name ((internal), line
47)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.compact.Lexer.fail(Lexer.java:148)

This is caused by something like this in the revision data:

  - wo:form_new routing (string)

I guess that this is a bug, or are spaces in propertynames forbidden?

Best regards,

Martijn Hendriks
<GX> creative online development B.V.

t: 024 - 3888 261