jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "David Nuescheler" <david.nuesche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCR and SOAP
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 08:44:51 GMT
Hi Sten,

thanks for looking into that. I would like to express my support
of any effort going into that direction.
I think it would be great to have SOAP bindings for the SPI in Jackrabbit.
In combination with JCR2SPI and SPI2JCR it makes for a
very interesting remoting layer.

I think that this could be interesting in particular for the .NET [1] and
PHP [2] ports

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/jackrabbit/trunk/contrib/jackrabbit-net/
[2] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/jackrabbit/trunk/contrib/phpcr/

regards,