jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From KÖLL Claus <C.KO...@TIROL.GV.AT>
Subject AW: Migrate from Old OraclePersistenceManager to new Bundle OraclePersistenceManager
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 16:21:45 GMT
hi martjin,

that sounds good !
i hope somebody ..jukka ;-) will explain you how you can contribute it to jackrabbit ..

BR
claus

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Martijn Hendriks [mailto:martijnh@gx.nl]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 25. April 2007 16:56
An: dev@jackrabbit.apache.org
Betreff: RE: Migrate from Old OraclePersistenceManager to new Bundle OraclePersistenceManager

Hi,

We have built a small command-line tool for JCR import and export. This tool can also be used
for the described upgrade problem. We are happy to contribute it to the Apache Jackrabbit
project if there's interest in it. If so, how can we do this?

Regards,

Martijn Hendriks
<GX> creative online development B.V.

t: 024 - 3888 261