jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Hatherly, Adam \(GE Money\)" <Adam.Hathe...@ge.com>
Subject Problems running Jackrabbit on Websphere 5.1
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 13:16:33 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to deploy Jackrabbit onto Websphere in a shared (model 2) model. I have managed
to deploy the rar as a new resource adapter using the admin console, and configured the jndi
name and connection factory, etc. In my code I get a reference to the repository as follows:

String filePath = this.getClass().getClassLoader().getResource(SECURITYCONFIG).getFile();
System.setProperty("java.security.auth.login.config",filePath);
System.out.println("Login config now: " + System.getProperty("java.security.auth.login.config"));

_repository = (Repository) ctx.lookup("jcr/local");
SimpleCredentials cred = new SimpleCredentials(JAAS_LOGIN,JAAS_PASSWORD.toCharArray());
Session session = _repository.login(cred, null);

My jaas config file contains:

Jackrabbit {
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleLoginModule required
		 anonymousId="anonymous";
};

But I am getting the below error when the repository.login method is called:

[11/04/07 14:02:41:023 BST] 7815db2a FreePool      E J2CA0046E: Method createManagedConnctionWithMCWrapper
caught an exception during creation of the ManagedConnection for resource jcr/local, throwing
ResourceAllocationException.  Original exception: javax.resource.ResourceException: Failed
to create session: No LoginModules configured for Jackrabbit: No LoginModules configured for
Jackrabbit
        at org.apache.jackrabbit.jca.JCAManagedConnectionFactory.openSession(JCAManagedConnectionFactory.java:145)
        at org.apache.jackrabbit.jca.JCAManagedConnectionFactory.createManagedConnection(JCAManagedConnectionFactory.java:165)
        at org.apache.jackrabbit.jca.JCAManagedConnectionFactory.createManagedConnection(JCAManagedConnectionFactory.java:157)
        at com.ibm.ejs.j2c.poolmanager.FreePool.createManagedConnectionWithMCWrapper(FreePool.java:1280)
        at com.ibm.ejs.j2c.poolmanager.FreePool.createOrWaitForConnection(FreePool.java:1064)
        at com.ibm.ejs.j2c.poolmanager.PoolManager.reserve(PoolManager.java:1571)
        at com.ibm.ejs.j2c.ConnectionManager.allocateMCWrapper(ConnectionManager.java:622)
        at com.ibm.ejs.j2c.ConnectionManager.allocateConnection(ConnectionManager.java:424)
        at org.apache.jackrabbit.jca.JCARepositoryHandle.login(JCARepositoryHandle.java:98)
        at org.apache.jackrabbit.jca.JCARepositoryHandle.login(JCARepositoryHandle.java:89)
        at com.gecw.xfactor.contentrepository.JackRabbitSingleton.init(JackRabbitSingleton.java:115)
	...etc...

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,
Adam.