jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Oliver Zeigermann" <oli...@zeigermann.de>
Subject Re: Apache Jackrabbit 1.3 release plan
Date Sat, 14 Apr 2007 21:44:17 GMT
Hi folks!

Exactly that was an issue with the Slide content repository I was
working on same years ago. I was only partially successful with this
first implementation as this really is a tricky issue.

Maybe this is a second chance for me, so I can offer assitence if
someone is willing to drive this development.

Oliver