jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Stefan Guggisberg" <stefan.guggisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot remove node due to ItemNotFoundException
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2007 11:03:57 GMT
hi martijn,

On 4/6/07, Martijn Hendriks <martijnh@gx.nl> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to remove a node with the following piece of code (using
> Jackrabbit 1.2.1 + some patches):
>
> // remove the item at absPath
> Item item = jcrSession.getItem(absPath);
> String targetPath = item.getParent().getPath();
> item.remove();
>
> This always fails with the following exception:
>
> javax.jcr.ItemNotFoundException:

hmm, a couple of questions:

- is the issue reproduceable with any item or does it
  only occur on an item with a specific definition?
- is a custom access manager involved? if yes, try
  again after disabling it in order to isolate the issue.
- is the issue reproduceable using either svn head
  revision or a released jackrabbit version? if so,
  please post a jira issue and, if possible, attach a
  simple test case.

happy eastern!
stefan