jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From xiaohua lu <xilu1...@yahoo.com>
Subject question about node type registration in cluster environment
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 16:17:38 GMT
I have a four machine cluster setup for Jackrabbit and I used Database Journal. The problem
we noticed is when the first node started, node types are correctly registered; when the rest
three nodes started, they all throwed the following error in the log

11:49:04,532 ERROR ClusterNode:795 - [main] Unable to deliver node type operation: [{http://our
node type url/1.0}profiles] all primary node types except nt:base itself must be (directly
or indirectly) derived from nt:base

After I restarted the tomcat, the following error showed up

12:01:15,323 ERROR ClusterNode:795 - [ClusterNode-mcrqa2] Unable to deliver node type operation:
{http://our node type url/1.0}openPermission already exists

The error didn't seem to stop the normal server behaviour but I was wondering if anybody have
seen this before and is there anything wrong with our setup that could cause this problem
?

Thanks.

Xiaohua

Bored stiff? Loosen up...