jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Kettering <tim.ketter...@vivakos.com>
Subject Re: NGP: Value records
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 21:53:38 GMT

I've been reading this thread with interest - and one thing I wanted
to comment on about keeping full version history, and not cleaning up
any data, this sounds like a good way to allow for anyone to take a
snapshot of the repository at any period of time from it's creation
and get an accurate representation.  Or to "roll" back the repository
to a certain time period.

This may be useful for certain needs...

-tim