jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Sten Roger Sandvik" <ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCR and SOAP
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 07:29:37 GMT
I have already signed a CLA, so this could possibly be used? This soap
remoting implementation started as a building stone for a bigger product and
going to commit it in a "temporary" repository very soon. Will also attach
the sources in a jira issue to track it there. As soon as I have the initial
code, I will post a notice here so that everyone can take a look at it.

Regards,
Sten Roger