jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Sten Roger Sandvik" <ste...@gmail.com>
Subject JCR and SOAP
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 20:13:30 GMT
Hi all!

I have searched the archives in this mailing list and "googled" about
JCR+SOAP and I am puzzled that it does not exist a SOAP api on top of JCR
yet. I know that the WebDAV "and friends" is a platform neutral way of
accessing the JCR api, but recently I have been in need of a SOAP api. Have
anyone else need for such a api?

If anyone has done something here or have ideas, please let me know. If
nobody has done something here, I am considering to begin development of a
generic SOAP mapping on top of JCR. The reason is that I need to access the
JCR functionality via ActionScript (or Flex) without using Flex Data
Services.

Regards,
Sten Roger Sandvik