jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrate from Old OraclePersistenceManager to new Bundle OraclePersistenceManager
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 16:51:56 GMT
Hi,

On 4/25/07, Martijn Hendriks <martijnh@gx.nl> wrote:
> We have built a small command-line tool for JCR import and export. This
> tool can also be used for the described upgrade problem. We are happy to
> contribute it to the Apache Jackrabbit project if there's interest in it.
> If so, how can we do this?

Excellent, such a tool would be very much welcome!

Assuming the tool is reasonably small you can just file a feature
request in Jira and attach the code there. The required amount of
paperwork depends on the amount of code you're contributing, here's a
rough guideline:

a) small; a single class:
   just select the "Grant license to ASF" option in the attach form on Jira

b) medium; a package with a few classes:
   a CLA (and a CCLA for companies) would be appreciated

c) large; many classes in multiple packages:
   a software grant is needed

See http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas for more details.

BR,

Jukka Zitting