jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 1.3
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 21:38:05 GMT
Hi,

I have posted a candidate for the Apache Jackrabbit 1.3 release at

  http://people.apache.org/~jukka/jackrabbit/1.3/

See the included RELEASE-NOTES.txt file for details on release
contents and latest changes. The release was made from the recent 1.3
branch after some tweaking of the release notes. The release doesn't
contain any major structural changes since 1.2.

Unlike with previous release votes I have also included a copy of the
full set of artifacts to be deployed to the Maven 2 repository for
this release. The artifacts can be found in the staged Maven
repository in the "repository" subdirectory beside the traditional
"source" and "binaries" directories. If this release vote passes, the
contents of the "repository" subdirectory will be copied over to the
Maven 2 central repository while the "source" and "binaries" go to the
normal Apache mirrors just like before.

Please vote on releasing these packages as Apache Jackrabbit 1.3. The
vote is open for the next 72 hours, and only votes from Jackrabbit
committers are binding. The vote  passes if at least three +1 votes
are cast.

[ ] +1 Release the packages as Apache Jackrabbit 1.3
[ ] -1 Do not release the packages because...

Here's my +1

BR,

Jukka Zitting